Saturday 13 August 2011

Starting a new blog!!

I have been using Internet for a long time now, the first connection we had was dial up. And that was really not common in Pakistan at that time, i dont have many memories of that time but I do remember that we need to boot thru the DOS. All of my siblings and I were so amazed to see it work, we went to Yahoo.com and found so much things over there, and the most interesting was chat ofcourse .. lol.. it was quite interesting, I made a lot of friends from all over the world. Then came the phase when i made email friends, we used to exchange such long email.. But to be honest nothing dirty, I always wanted to meet those who were from differnt countries and were interesting in knowing about mine. It was a good time.. after sometime I found this website with discussion forums, it was really interesting. I made a lot of friends there since 1999, many of whom I still talk to, although i dont go to that site anymore....
 
It was a good time, no tensions and no responsibilities. 

Then i joined the university, became busy with my studies... Right after the uni. got married and then got busy in my life with husband and kids.. Now that the kids are bigger I find a lot of time for myself and I dont plan to work for some time.. 

I try everything that I can.. I can cook, bake, sew, mend and teach.. So i will be posting about my daily cooking sharing recipes from my side of the world, and ofcourse trying new recipes from other sides of the world, which i totally love to do. Will be posting my Baking adventures, and sharing pics here.. 
Lets see I am totally new to this place I dont know how to categorize the blog.... I'll be first experimenting with the blog, then with other things... 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment